Study on the
Since 2017, we have been publishing our benchmark study at regular intervals to measure the maturity of strategy implementation in companies. This is the largest long-term study conducted on this topic to date.
The purpose of this study is to periodically determine the extent to which the process of implementing strategies is improving over the years.
Four thematic blocks are examined:
Implementation of targets during the year
In the meantime, we have been able to identify certain trends on the basis of the data regularly collected over the past few years.
Here you can see the
acquire current study:
Do you want to increase your maturity level to
Measuring strategy implementation?
Why the maturity measurement?
- Strategy implementation remains the biggest stumbling block in strategic management. 9 out of 10 companies in the implementation of their strategy.
- The reasons for this are manifold and are already rooted in the strategy development process: Often the strategy is only developed by the top management and is thus only known in the “ivory tower”, often it is not written down at all and is only anchored in the heads of the top managers.
- As a result, the strategic direction of the company remains inaccessible to middle management, who instead focus on individual and political preferences, conflicting goals, silo thinking, resource bottlenecks, interface issues, etc.
- This Strategy Implementation Maturity Check is designed to enable you to assess the level of strategy implementation your organization is at.
The following information about the examination for you at a glance:
- We have conducted the strategy maturity study annually for the past four years.
- The examination is not associated with any costs for you.
- All information will of course be treated anonymously!
- The results of the study will be sent to you free of charge.