Since 2014, we have published the study on measuring lean maturity in companies. This makes it the largest long-term study of lean maturity conducted on the subject.
The goal of this study is to periodically determine the extent to which the lean culture is improving over the years.
Three thematic blocks are examined:
Goals & Customer Focus
Processes & continuous
In the meantime, we have been able to identify certain trends on the basis of the data regularly collected over the past few years.
Here you can see the
acquire current study:
Do you want to measure your level of maturity towards Lean Management?
Why the maturity measurement?
- Many companies that have introduced lean management have found that kaizen workshops or isolated CIP projects bring short-term success, but not sustainable success.
- A central reason for this is: companies introduce the methods and tools to create efficient, standardized processes even before the necessary culture exists in their organization.
- This self-test should enable you to quickly assess the level of lean culture your organization is at.
The following information about the examination for you at a glance:
- We have conducted the Lean Maturity Study annually for the past four years.
- The examination is not associated with any costs for you.
- All information will of course be treated anonymously!
- The results of the study will be sent to you free of charge.