Certification as OKR Manager Advanced
The OKR Manager Advanced training is the training to anchor OKR even better in the organisation.
This is what the OKR Manager Advanced training contains
More and more companies are dealing intensively with the management method. They have either started the process or are already in the implementation phase.
What you can expect in concrete terms
The real challenges that need to be mastered come – as they usually do – during the application itself. The training is also structured on the basis of these questions:
- Brief overview of the 8 steps of the OKR process
- Creativity methods for developing a vision
- Application of proven and practical strategy tools
- Prioritisation methods for developing breakthrough goals
- Deep-dive into OKR using selected practical examples
- Contents and agenda of OKR workshops top management and team level
- Approach to company-wide OKR alignment
- Anchoring OKR in the operational units
- Examples from company-wide roll-outs
- Anchoring OKR throughout top management
- The daily work of an OKR manager
- Tools for an OKR manager
- Facilitation and preparation of OKR workshops
- Coaching techniques of the OKR manager
- Practising and applying problem-solving methods
- Measuring the maturity of OKR
- The Change Process and the Change Canvas
- Certification exam for OKR Manager Advanced
Participants are all those who have already started or introduced Hoshin Kanri. In particular, decision-makers such as board members and managing directors as well as specialists and managers from the areas of corporate development, process and lean management, production, IT and human resources are addressed. The prerequisite is the completion of the OKR basic training (OKR Manager).
OKR Manager Advanced
The cost of the training including certification as OKR Manager Advanced is €1,995 plus VAT. Also included are extensive accompanying documents, templates and checklists.
Do you have any further questions? Then send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
What do you achieve with OKR?
The OKR method helps to focus on the important things, as well as concentrating on the important goals so that resources can be allocated effectively.
Holistic corporate strategy
With OKR, the entire corporate strategy can be broken down to the individual employees and the individual production steps.
During the year, you work consistently and short-cycle on implementation.
React quickly & act flexibly
Managers and business leaders can quickly identify what works and what is proven and should be changed, as successes can be easily measured.
If OKR has been successfully established in the company, communication between departments and employees also improves, which leads to both faster achievement of goals and a sense of shared responsibility and promotes commitment in the company.
Motivation & satisfaction
Employees become clear about the goals of their own work, so they not only work more effectively, but are also more motivated and satisfied.
For which companies is the OKR method suitable?
Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the secret of success of
Best practice companies?
There are some companies where, despite many crises and radical changes in the world of work, extraordinary success can be proven over decades!
These include “global players” but also medium-sized “hidden champions”.
These companies have one thing in common:
The top management believes in a unified management method – namely Hoshin Kanri.
Hoshin Kanri is a tried and tested management system from the field and is responsible for long-lasting corporate growth.
They attribute their success to the fact that
What makes a good manager is the ability to make others do unusual things.
Cyril Northcote Parkinson
Your coach Dr Daniela Kudernatsch
Dr Daniela Kudernatsch is the owner of the management consultancy KUDERNATSCH Consulting & Solutions.
She holds a doctorate in business administration and has more than 20 years of experience in international transformation projects (corporate groups and medium-sized companies).
She specialises in the implementation of management systems such as Hoshin Kanri, Objectives & Key Results (OKR), Lean Management, Shopfloor Management and Lean Leadership.
Her broad experience is also based on various certifications in the areas of systemic coaching, change management, lean management, Six Sigma and controlling, among others.
She is also the author of several specialist books and articles and a key note speaker at international congresses.
In online seminars with Dr Kudernatsch you can expect:
- Knowledge of over 20 years of strategy implementation consulting from over 100 companies and over 1,000 certified Hoshin Kanri Masters.
- Practical relevance via the development and implementation of agile strategies for immediately measurable results
- Focus on the decisive success factors and framework conditions