Who do we support?
The larger the company, the more organizationally complex it becomes, and the more challenging it is to make the right strategic decisions and implement them into daily operations. The larger a company is,
- the more influencing factors that must be considered when making strategic decisions.
- the more stakeholders who are directly or indirectly involved.
- the more complex and difficult the implementation process.
- the more important the instruments to control and monitor the processes.
This is the profile of our clients. They are by in large companies with:
- a rather large and complex organizational structure.
- at least three hierarchy levels.
- a correspondingly large number of employees.
These can be both large SME’s as well as business units of (multinational) corporations. Industry is of less significance, rather far more important are the challenges companies face in strategy development and implementation.