How can we support your company?
If management pursues a change in strategy or a reorganization, they aim for entrepreneurial goals. These can be for example:
- We want to reduce costs.
- We want to be more innovative.
- We want to increase productivity/profitability.
- We want to grow.
- We want to be sustainable and future-oriented.
For large companies with a complex structure the defined goals can also be:
- We want to be more transparent.
- We want to reduce (managerial) risk. And
- We want to maintain control over the company.
In order to reach these goals, the company first has to take the necessary basic decisions, then the required subsequent decisions (on the area, process and employee level) must be derived and implemented in daily business, consequently, on the shopfloor level.
Integral support along the Lean Leadership Chain
Therefore, our “product portfolio“ consists of three main service areas:
- Decision Making
- Decision Operationalizing and
- Decision Implementing
We will introduce some of the services we offer regarding strategy development and implementation on the following pages; as well as the tools that we use to reach the desired goals.