Are you looking for an agile method to manage your business?
Then you can book us as a consultant and coach.
What is OKR?
OKR is a simple method for implementing corporate goals and for agile corporate management.
Key success factors lie in
- of simplicity,
- the flexibility and
- the involvement of employees.
Two questions are at the forefront of the goal definition:
- “Where do I want to go?” (Objectives) and
- “How do I measure whether I have achieved my goal?” (Key Results).
Dr. Daniela Kudernatsch has been working with this management method for many years. Numerous publications and bestsellers have appeared by her on OKR.
Why is our approach different?
- OKR is only successful if a consistent strategy implementation process is established in the company.
- This is demonstrated by the many projects we have carried out in recent years.
- We introduce OKR systematically in 8 steps.
- Depending on your company structure, we select the approach that is right for you.
- Our focus is to create impact through consistent execution.
- Throughout the process, managers and employees are empowered and coached to make OKR part of their everyday operations.
Increase the clout for consistent implementation.
The special thing about
STRENGTH through consistent
This is why you should book Dr. Daniela Kudernatsch:
When is OKR used?
The OKR method helps ensure that all activities are aligned with the same, most important goals throughout the organization. The following topics are of central importance:
- Horizontal alignment and resolution of conflicting goals and silo thinking
- Create individual and joint focus
- Break down goals to the team and employee level
- Setting inspiring and challenging goals
- Creating a flexible and non-bureaucratic target process
- Participatory development of goals (mix of top-down and bottom-up)
- Away from central control and toward more self-organization
- Short-cycle and agile target implementation process
The OKR Manager plays a central role in the OKR process and should therefore have a methodologically sound qualification.