Certification to the
OKR Manager Advanced
The OKR Manager Advanced training is the training to anchor OKR even better in the organization.
This contains the
OKR Manager ADvanced
More and more companies are intensively engaged in the management method. In doing so, they have either started the process or are already in the implementation phase.
What you can expect in concrete terms
The real challenges that need to be overcome come – as they usually always do – during the application itself. The training is also structured on the basis of these questions:
- Brief overview of the 8-steps of the OKR process.
- Creativity methods for the development of a vision
- Application of proven and practical strategy tools
- Prioritization methods for the development of breakthrough targets
- Deep-dive in OKR using selected practical examples
- Contents and agenda of OKR workshops top management and team level
- Approach to enterprise-wide OKR alignment
- Anchoring of OKR in the operational units
- Examples from company-wide roll-outs
- Anchoring of OKR throughout top management
- The daily work of an OKR manager
- Tools for an OKR Manager
- Moderation and preparation of OKR workshops
- Coaching techniques of the OKR Manager
- Practice and apply problem solving methods.
- Measurement of the maturity level of OKR
- The Change Process and the Change Canvas
- OKR Manager Advanced Certification Exam
Participants are all those who have already started or introduced Hoshin Kanri. In particular, it addresses decision-makers such as board members and managing directors as well as specialists and managers from the areas of corporate development, process and lean management, production, IT and human resources. Prerequisite is completion of OKR Basic Training (OKR Manager).
OKR ManagerAdvanced Advanced
The cost of the training incl. of the OKR Manager Advanced certification are 1.995€ plus VAT. Also included are extensive accompanying documents, templates and checklists.
Click here to register:
Registration form OKR Manager Advanced
Do you have any further questions? Then send us an email to: email@example.com
What do you achieve with
For which companies is the OKR method suitable?
What is the secret of success of
There are some companies where, despite many crises and radical changes in the world of work, extraordinary success can be proven over decades!
These include “global players” as well as medium-sized “hidden champions”.
These companies have one thing in common:
Top management believes in a single management method – namely Hoshin Kanri.
Hoshin Kanri is a proven leadership system from the field and is responsible for long-lasting business growth.
They attribute their success to the fact that
What makes a good manager is the ability to get others to do unusual things.
Dr. Daniela Kudernatsch is the owner of the management consultancy KUDERNATSCH Consulting & Solutions.
She holds a doctorate in business administration and has more than 20 years of experience in international transformation projects (corporate groups and medium-sized companies).
She specializes in the implementation of management systems such as Hoshin Kanri, Objectives & Key Results (OKR), Lean Management, Shopfloor Management and Lean Leadership.
Her broad experience is also based on various certifications in the areas of systemic coaching, change management, lean management, Six Sigma and controlling, among others.
She is also the author of several specialist books and articles and a key note speaker at international congresses.
In online seminars with Dr. Kudernatsch you can expect:
- Knowledge of over 20 years of strategy implementation consulting from over 100 companies and over 1,000 certified Hoshin Kanri Masters.
- Practical approach via the development and implementation of agile strategies for immediately measurable results
- Focus on the decisive success factors and framework conditions