Cooperation partner Jeffrey K. Liker
KUDERNATSCH Consulting & Solutions closely cooperates with the US lean expert Jeffrey K. Liker and his ventures.
The close cooperation manifests itself in the fact that Dr. Daniela Kudernatsch is Vice President Europe of Liker Lean Academy and Liker Lean Advisors. In this position she is responsible for business in Europe for the two companies and contact partner for European clients.
The cooperation covers the following areas:
- Conceptualization, implementation and evaluation of lean projects
- Setup of inhouse Lean academies
- Development of qualification policies
- Teaching & Lecturing
- Mutual Publications
Lean Expert Jeffrey K. Liker
Dr. Jeffrey K. Liker is one of the most renowned and most cited lean experts. He influenced the Lean Management and KVP discussion with his books on a global scale.
Jeffrey K. Liker is Professor of Engineering Management & Industrial Engineering at the University of Michigan and President of Liker Lean Advisors – a network of experts that coach and teach the “Toyota Way“.
Among others he is author of the following bestsellers:
- The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles,
- The Toyota Way Fieldbook (with David Meier),
- The Toyota Product Development System (with Jim Morgan),
- Toyota Talent: Developing exceptional people the Toyota Way (with David Meier),
- Toyota Culture: The Heart and Soul of the Toyota Way (with Michael Hoseus).
For his papers and books Jeffrey K. Liker received nine Shingo prizes for “Excellence in Manufacturing“ and excellent research. Furthermore, in 2005 “The Toyota Way” was awarded „Book of the Year“ by the institute „Industrial Engineers“ and in 2007 by the „Sloan Industry Studies“.