Hoshin & Strategy Deployment Roadshow
- How can we effectively implement our strategy across divisions and hierarchies?
- Which management systems and (software) tools can we use for this?
- How can we optimize the strategy implementation process with Hoshin Kanri / Policy Deployment?
- Which companies or strategy projects can serve as best practices for us?
Many companies are dealing with such questions in the age of globalization and digitization.
There are eight strategy implementation events in German-speaking countries.
That's why KUDERNATSCH Consulting & Solutions was partnering with Strategy Execution Software i-nexus (GB) from mid-April to mid-June 2018 to host eight best-practice sharing and networking events on "Hoshin Kanri / Policy Deployment Strategy Implementation". Cities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland: in Munich (18 April), Stuttgart (15 May) Frankfurt (16 May), Dusseldorf (17 May), Hamburg (5 June), Berlin (6 June) , Zurich (June 14) and Vienna (June 15).
Participation in the one-day events is free of charge for you as a company representative. Learn and experience how to more effectively plan, manage, steer, and evaluate strategy transformation processes in your organization based on best practice examples from the industry.
Topics discussed here include:
- Strategy Development / Development => Development of real breakthrough and annual goals
- Strategy Cascading / Deployment => Cross-Functional Catch-Ball and Alignment
- Strategy Implementation => Integrated Management Reporting for goals, key figures, initiatives and projects
Addressees of the Roadshow: (Project) Manager
The roadshow events are designed for industry representatives who are (co-) responsible for strategy implementation in their companies, regardless of their industry and size and whether or not they:
- Use Hoshin Kanri / Policy Deployment successfully or
- Develop the existing management systems with this leading method and increase their implementation power.
Typically, the following groups of people participate in i-nexus events:
- Manager at SVP or VP level in strategy, transformation and operational excellence and
- Line managers who are responsible for the development, communication, alignment and implementation of the strategy.
Note: Strategy and process consultants who offer consulting services to other companies are not admitted to the events - to allow for an open exchange of experience and opinions between the participants from the companies.